Food Service Substitutes
SubCentral contacts Food and Nutrition/Nutritional Services substitutes for the Cedar Rapids and College Community School districts. For these districts see the list below for application information; for a district not listed see the individual district's website or contact their human resources department.

Cedar Rapids Community School District

Go to:
Employment > How to Apply
College Community School District

Go to:
Seeking Employment > Start an Application for Employment